Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share are these adorable mini Easter Baskets, created with the Stampin' Up! Basket Bunch stamp set, and coordinating Basket Builder Framelits Dies. This project is another example of how versatile this Bundle is. Not only do you get the Bunny and various eggs, but also, chicks, peeps, flowers, carrots, and a chocolate bunny as well! Thank you Martha Inchley for directions!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo
Stamp: Basket Bunch, Bunny Buddies (March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Accessories: Basket Builder Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Candy
Basket Bunch Mini Easter Basket Tutorial
1. Die cut the handle, basket, and basket layer from cardstock.
2. Use adhesive to assemble each of the pieces together.
3. Cut a piece of cardstock at 1 1/4"x 3 1/4". Score on the 1 1/4" side at 1/4", and 1".
4. Turn the cardstock to the 3 1/4" side. Score at 1 1/8", and 2 1/8".
5. Use Paper Snips to angle cut each of the scored lines and form 6 little tabs.
6. Next, fold the tabs up on each of the scored lines.
7. Add adhesive to the tabs and attach the front and back basket layers.
8. You now have your basket base and it is ready to be decorated!