Thursday, November 26, 2015
Try It Thursday - Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Box Turkeys and Happy Thanksgiving! (Sharing One of My Favorite Projects Again!)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I am so thankful for each of you who take the time to visit my blog.You help me to continue to grow and learn and I love sharing what I create with you. It has been an amazing year and better things are yet to come. I wish you a very blessed day with your family and friends!
The Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Box Turkeys continues to be one of my favorite Thanksgiving Day projects! Not only are they easy to assemble, but they make a great place setting or Table Favor to commemorate the day!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Feathers Framelits Dies, Flower Fair Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 1' Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Tree Punch, Wiggly Eyes
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Happy Hump Day Everyone! Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! has weekly deals on great products! These deals will be offered while supplies last and the discount will appear in your basket when you check out in my online store. Stock up for yourself or give these great products as gifts! Don't forget to check back each week to see the new deals!
Click here to start shopping!
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Tuesday Tool - Stampin' Up! Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (Add Decorative Pierced Designs To Your Projects!)
Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is one of my favorites in my paper crafting tool chest. It is the Stampin' Up Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack. I can easily get pierced accents and borders on all of my projects quickly. You get three different templates which also coordinate with the Stampin' Up Punches, and Edgelit and Framelit dies. Use them to design with or customize your patterns with the grid.
Features & Benefits
- 6" x 6" paper-piercing templates
- Includes 3 unique templates with a variety of designs
- Grid for creating your own designs
- Designs coordinate with punches, Edgelits Dies, and Framelits Dies
- Use with the Stampin' Pierce Mat and Paper-Piercing Tool
- Portable and compact
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, click here.
Monday, November 23, 2015
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My Make It Monday share is Gusseted Treat Bags created with the Stampin' Up! Acorny Thank You stamp and Acorn Builder Punch. Not only are they easy to assemble, but also they can be customized to any occasion. Additionally, this is a great way to use designer paper in your stash! To make each bag base, I cut and scored Stampin' Up! Into The Woods Designer and inserted it into Stampin' Up! Gusseted Cellophane Bags. I then filled them with candy treats. After trimming off the excess, I created a bag topper using the Stampin' Up! A Little Something stamp set, In Color Ribbon, and In Color Washi Tape. That's it, easy peasy!
Gusseted Treat Bags Insert Measurements:
Into The Wood Designer Series Paper: 4" x 10" (Score at 1", 6", 8 1/2")
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Into The Woods Designer Series Paper
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Stamp: Acorny Thank You, A Little Something
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Gusseted Cellophane Bags, Acorn Builder Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape, Clothespins, Tangelo Twist Ribbon, Candy
Friday, November 20, 2015
Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale November 23-30, 2015 (Door Busters And Black Friday Shopping All Week Long!)
Good Morning Everyone! I am so excited to tell you about the Stampin' Up Online Extravaganza that starts next week from November 23 through November 30, 2015. For eight whole days, you will be able to get incredible discounts up to 50% on some of your favorite Stampin' Up products. Plus, there will be two 24 hour Door Buster Sales on the first and last days of the Extravaganza that are fabulous! There is no need to stand in line, just grab a cup of coffee and shop online in your jammies! But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
You can visit my online store or download the flyer here to see all of the items on sale.
- Dates: November 23-30, 2015
- Two 24-hour flash sales for specific products will happen during this promotion: one on November 23 and one on November 30.
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
- You must use bundle item codes provided for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately. Bundles featured in Online Extravaganza will exist only during Online Extravaganza.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will range from 20 to 50 percent.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
- All order types (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online) qualify for the Online Extravaganza discounted items and bundles.
- North America markets are participating in this promotion. Europe and South Pacific markets are not participating because this promotion was designed around a cultural event in North America.
- Phone/Fax orders must be placed by Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online/OEX orders must be placed by Monday, November 30, 2015 at 11:50 PM (MT)