Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is a Mini Chocolate Easter Bunny Treat Holder Tutorial using the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and Layering Circles and Ovals Framelits Dies. Using a design adapted from Connie Stewart, I changed several details so it would hold a Lindt Mini Chocolate Easter Bunny. Not only are they easy to assemble, but also they make a perfect little gift.
Mini Chocolate Easter Bunny Treat Holders Tutorial
1. You will need 1 piece of Calypso Coral, Old Olive, and So Saffron card stock, the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, and the Big Shot Machine.
2. Cut 1 piece of Calypso Coral card stock at 2" x 11", and score it at 4 1/2" and 6 1/2".
3. Punch each with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
4. Cut another piece of Calypso Coral card stock at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", and score it at 3/4" on all sides.
5. Cut up to the middle score lines in each corner. Angle the tabs to make the base easier to assemble.
6. Use the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies to make an insert for the Mini Chocolate Bunny. Then fold on the score lines and use adhesive to attach the tabs together.
7. Use the Layering Circles Framelits Dies to make a window on one end of the Treat Holder Wrapper.
8. Add adhesive to opposite sides of the Treat Holder Base and then attach it to the Wrapper.
9. Use the Layering Circles Framelits Dies to add a scallop opening around the window.
10. Decorate your Treat Holder!