Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I spent mine getting ready for the last week of school. I can't believe another year has come and gone. My Make It Monday share is a Thinking of You Card created with the New Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies. With this Bundle and the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack, you can make nature-inspired cards throughout the year!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack on the background layer.
- The flower vase was created using the Retired Ornament Punch and embossed with the Seaside Textured Embossing Folder.
- The Layering Ovals Framelits Dies frame the sentiment.
- I embellished with the New 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows in Berry Burst, and Rhinestones.
Card Measurements:Berry Burst Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Berry Burst, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Berry Burst
Stamp: Colorful Seasons
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Seaside Textured Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Ornament Punch (Retired), 2017-2019 In Colors Bitty Bows (Berry Burst), Delicate White Doilies, Rhinestones