Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tutorial is Teacher Post-It Note Holders created with the Stampin' Up! Apron Of Love stamp set and coordinating Apron Builder Framelits Dies. These Quick and Easy Gifts are perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week or a little Thank you throughout the year. Look below to see the Free Tutorial!
Easel Post-It Note Holder Measurements:
Real Read Card Stock: 2" x 6 3/4" (Score at 1 3/4" and 3 1/2")
Paper: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red, Whisper White, Tutti-frutti 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Apron of Love
Accessories: Apron Builder Framelits Dies, Layering Squares Framelits Dies (Mini Card), Big Shot, Tree Builder Punch, Mini Post-It Notes
Apron of Love Teacher Post-It Note Holders Tutorial
1. You will need 1 piece of Real Read card and Lemon Lime Twist card stock, the Apron Builder Framelits Dies, and a pad of mini Post-It Notes.
2. Use the Big Shot and Apron Builder Framelits Dies to die cut a Lemon Lime Twist Apron.
3. Cut the Real Red card stock at 2" x 6 3/4", then score it at 1 3/4", and 3 1/2".
4. Fold on the score lines to from the Easel Base.
5. Use adhesive to attach the Apron and Post-It Note Pad to the Easel Base.