Thursday, October 23, 2014
Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a Halloween Treat Holder created with the Stampin' Up! Freaky Friends stamp set. I love how versatile this set can be. I used the coordinating Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper on my matchbook base and I used the Stampin' Up! Ghoulish Greetings for my sentiment. The new Stampin' Up! Handheld Stapler holds the candy treat in place. Not only can these favors be assembled in a a few minutes, but also you can use them for other holidays as well. Just change the stamp and paper. Boo To You!
Basic Black Matchbook Base: 3" x 8 1/2" (Score on the long side at 3/4, and 4 3/4".)
Motley Monsters DSP Top Layer: 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Motley Monsters DSP Bottom Layer: 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Bermuda Bay Belly Band: 3/4" x 7"
Paper: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
Stamp: Freaky Friends, Ghoulish Goodies
Ink: Black Memento, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Handheld Stapler
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Click here to start shopping!
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up! Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. Use it to get the perfect alignment with your stamps every time. The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig has a nonskid base and includes a reusable, wipe-clean imaging sheet for easy placement.
Features & Benefits
- Allows for fast and precise stamp placement
- Lets you place an image exactly where you want it, every time
- Perfect for word and letter stamps
- Sturdy plastic construction
- Includes washable plastic sheet
- Black color exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- Nonskid base Includes instructions
The Stamp-a-ma-jig comes with two pieces: the Stamp-a-ma-jig handle and the plastic imaging sheet. The handle has a T-shaped top portion, which makes it easy for right-handed stampers and left-handed stampers. Instructions are included with the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but here’s a basic overview to help you understand how it works.
1. Align the plastic sheet in the T-shaped top of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, making sure that the corner of the sheet is placed squarely into one corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
2. Stamp your image on the sheet, placing the stamp squarely in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
3. Place the stamped plastic sheet on your project where you want the stamped image to be.
4. Keeping the plastic sheet in place, place the Stamp-a-ma-jig on the stamped corner of the plastic sheet.
5. While holding the Stamp-a-ma-jig in place, remove the plastic sheet, place the stamp in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and stamp on your project.
If you have a favorite set that needs the Stamp-a-ma-jig, you can make permanent image sheets to keep in the stamp case. Cut Window Sheets into small squares and stamp images from that set on the sheets using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and StazOn ink. Put those Window Sheets in the stamp case, and then when you go to stamp, you already have your stamps lined up on the Window Sheets.
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up! Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, click here.
Monday, October 20, 2014
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! The weather was simple beautiful here in southern Louisiana and I got play in my garden. My Make It Monday share is another Halloween Card created with the Stampin' Up! Freaky Friends stamp set. I used the coordinating Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper on the card base and I added Bermuda Bay Ribbon. To make this card really fun, I added Wiggly Eyes to each of the stamped images. Are you ready for Halloween?
Basic Black Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Paper: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento, Tangerine Tango
Stamp: Freaky Friends, Project Life Holiday Cheer
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Bermuda Bay Ribbon
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Share is a Christmas Card created with the Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating Tree Punch. This is one of my favorite sets in the Holiday Catalog 2014. I used the Stampin' Up! Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder for the background and I embellished with Pearls and Real Red Satin Ribbon. Because the Festival of Trees is a photopolymer stamp set, you can easily achieve 2-step stamping with ease! The really fun part was creating the die cut Joy sentiment using the Stampin' Up! Little Letters Thinlits Dies. Keep reading below to see a tutorial on how you can achieve this with other words as well.
Real Red Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Old Olive Card Layer: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
Stamp: Festival of Trees
Accessories: Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder, Little Letters Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Tree Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star)Real Red Satin Ribbon, Pearls
Little Letters Die Cut Words On Cards Tutorial
1. Fold your card stock at 5 1/2"x 4 1/4". Lay the Card Base on the Big Shot using this sandwich: Magnetic Platform, Clear Plate, Card Base. Spell out the word you want to die using the Little Letter Thinlits Dies and place them on edge of the fold on the Card Base. Use Washi Tape to hold the letters in place.
3. Run the Big Shot Sandwich through the machine and your Card Base should look like this.
4. Gently push each of the letters up along the edge and fold your Card Base to create a card.
5. Decorate your card!