Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My Make It Monday share is a Slider Card created with the Stampin' Up! Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating Up & Away Thinlits Dies. I had this project in mind when I saw the Carried Away Designer Series Paper. Not only does this Bundle include several accessories such as clouds, but also, it has multiple sentiments for a variety of occasions as well. Don't forget that you can get the Designer Series Paper FREE, with every $50 or more order!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- In Colors Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach, and Neutral Color Whisper White make up my color scheme.
- The pretty background layer comes from the Carried Away Designer Series Paper.
- I used the Sliding Star Framelits Dies to make the Hot Air Balloon move.
- I kept the embellishments Clean and Simple with In Color Enamel Shapes and Whisper White Ribbon.
Watermelon Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Mint Macaron Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Carried Away Designer Series Paper Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Watermelon Wonder Card Layer: 2 1/4" x 1"
Whisper White Card Layer: 2 1/8" x 7/8"
Click Here to see the Sliding Stars Framelits Dies in action.
Paper: Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Carried Away Designer Series Paper
Ink: Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach
Stamp: Lift Me Up
Accessories: Sliding Star Framelits Dies, Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, In Color Enamel Shapes, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon