Whisper White Card Base: 6" x 11" (Score at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", and 8 1/4")
2014-2016 In Colors Card Layers: 4 5/8" x 2 3/8"
Whisper White Card Layers: 4 3/8" x 2 1/8"
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight Assortment of Blendabilities
Stamp: Amazing Birthday
Accessories: Banners Framelits Dies, Star Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star), Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Handheld Stapler, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Rhinestones
Panel Card Base Tutorial
1. You will need one sheet of card stock (I am using Basic Black so you can see the score lines), the Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Up! Scalloped Edge Border Punch, and the Stampin' Up! Decorative Label Punch.
2. Use the Stampin' Trimmer to cut your card base at 6" x 11".
3. Next use the Scoring Blade on the Stampin' Trimmer and score on the long side at 2 3/4", 5 1/2, and 8 1/4".
4. Now take the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Edge Border Punch and punch down the top part of the card base.
5. Use the Stampin' Up! Decorative Label Punch to add "legs" to the bottom of the card. I used the center points of this punch to keep everything even.