Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool are the Aqua Painters. They are very versatile for controlling watercoloring. With the Aqua Painters there is no need for a cup and water and no mess! To use these, fill the reservoir with water.
Features & Benefits
- 2 painters included per package: 12 mm and 15 mm brush sizes
- Portable and easy to use
- Reservoir holds 8 cc of liquid
- Great for use with Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and Classic Stampin’ Pads
They work great with the Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, inks, and other mediums to pull and blend colors. And cleaning the painter is simple—just pass a couple of strokes on scrap paper to remove color. You won’t need multiple pens for all your colors; one pen is all you need.
- You can use the Aqua Painter to pull colors to blend and soften them.
- You can also use it to paint a line on Mulberry paper for easy tearing.
To use, carefully squeeze the barrel of the painter. If too much pressure is applied, liquid may come out too fast. For best results, empty the barrel and wipe moisture from the brush tip for storage.
You can place 8 cc of water or water-soluble liquid (with the consistency of water) in the refillable reservoir.
Do not place liquid acrylics or shellac-based ink in the reservoir.
To purchase the Aqua Painters, click here. Happy Stamping!