Good Morning Everyone! My Fantastic Friday Share is a Get Well Card created with the Stampin' Up! Lasting Lily stamp set and Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I made one of these years ago, and I decided it was time for an update. I used the Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper on the background, then I stamped the Lily and added my sentiment using the New Rectangle Stitched Framlets. Finally, I embellished with Old Olive Ribbon and Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I love how the Scalloped Tag Closure gives my card a simple, but elegant look, without taking away from my stamped image. Not only was this card Quick and Easy, but also it shows another way this punch can be utilized other than making tags. Don't forget you can earn the Lasting Lily stamp set for FREE during Sale A Bration!
Balmy Blue Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper Layer: 5 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Old Olive Card Layer: 5" x 2"
Whisper White Card Layer: 4 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Inside Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Paper: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White, Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Ink: Balmy Blue, Old Olive
Stamp: Lasting Lily
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Scalloped Tag Punch Closure Card Tutorial
1. You will need a piece of card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Punch.
2. Use a pencil to put a tick mark at the 1" point on each side of the card stock.
3. Line the tick mark up with the edge of the Scalloped Tag Punch and punch.
4. Flip card stock over and repeat on the other side. You should have this.
5. Use the Stampin' Trimmer or scissors to cut of the side tabs.
6. Fold scallops in to each other and crease with a bone folder.
7. Decorate your card.