Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share are these Christmas Crackers created with the Stampin' Up! Snow Is Glistening stamp set and coordinating Snowfall Thinlits Dies. I used the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper and the Envelope Punch Board to make the Cracker Box Base. Then I embellished with the Snowflake Trinkets and Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon. Not only are they Quick and Easy, but also they make the perfect little gift. Look below for the Free Tutorial!
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Dashing Along Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamp: Snow Is Glistening
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Envelope Punch Board, Banner Triple Punch, Snowflake Trinkets, 3/8" Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Candy
Snow Is Glistening Christmas Cracker Box Tutorial
1. You will need 1 piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/2" x 6".
2. With the 6" side at the top, score on each end at 1 1/4".
3. Now place the 5 1/2" side at the top and score at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4", and 5".
4. Fold the card stock on the first score line and insert it into the Envelope Punch Board. Punch at 1 1/4".
5. Flip it over the other side and punch at 1 1/4" again.
6. Your card stock should look like this.
7. Fold on the remaining score lines and punch each end at 1 1/4". Your card stock should look like this when you are finished.
8. Add Tear and Tape to the tabbed end of the card stock.
9. Adhere and form the Cracker Box Base.
10. Fill with Candy, Pinch the Ends, and Secure with Ribbon.