Good Morning Everyone! My Thursday Tutorial is a Set of Notes Cards with Envelopes created with the Stampin' Up! Waterfront stamp set and new Stamparatus. Using this stamp positioning tool, you will get perfectly aligned stamped images, and have the ability to mass produce cards and projects quickly. Look below for the Free Tutorial on 4 Step Stamping with the Stamparatus!
Note Cards Measurements:
Basic Black Note Card Layer: 3 3/8" x 4 7/8"
Whisper White Note Card Layer: 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes
Ink: Black Memento, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Night of Navy
Stamp: High Tide (Birds), Waterfront
Accessories: Stamparatus, Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine
Waterfront Friend Note Cards Set Tutorial
(Stamparatus 4 Step Stamping)
1. You will need the Waterfront stamp set, the Stamparatus, 1 piece of 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" Whisper White card stock, and ink pads with Sponge Daubers in Early Espresso (1), Pool Party (2), Daffodil Delight (3), and Old Olive (4).
2. Starting with the right hinge plate, add the mountain image and sponge and stamp it in Early Espresso ink (1).
2. Flip the right hinge plate over, and add the water image. Sponge and stamp it in Pool Party ink (2).
3. Next, add the top hinge plate and add the sun image. Sponge and stamp it in Daffodil Delight ink (3).
4. Finally, flip the top hinge plate over and add the trees. Sponge and stamp them in Old Olive ink (4).
5. You will now have your outdoors scene.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Black Memento and add the birds from the High Tide stamp set in Night of Navy ink.
7. Add a Basic Black card stock layer cut at 3 3/8" x 4 7/8, and embellish.