Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is a One Sheet Wonder Tutorial created with the Stampin' Up! Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. With it, you can quickly make a set of coordinating cards for various occasions. Don't be a hoarder, just put your Paper Stash to good use!
Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper 6' x 6" One Sheet Wonder Tutorial
1. You will need 1 Sheet of the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. Use a Paper Trimmer to cut it to 6" x 6".
2. Next, cut off a 1/2" piece of Designer Series Paper on one side.
3. Then take the remaining piece of Designer Series Paper and cut it into 2" strips. You will have 3 pieces left.
4. For the coordinating layers, you will need one piece of Basic Black card stock.
5. Use a Paper Trimmer and cut 4 pieces of Basic Black at 5 1/2" x 1/2".
6. Use adhesive to add the Basic Black card stock strips to the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper.
7. The stamped image layers include a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Square and a 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" Square.