Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is an Easter Treat Box Tutorial using the Stampin' Up! A Good Day stamp set, and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Not only are they Quick and Easy, but also, they can be customized for other occasions as well!
Paper: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (Powder Pink)
Ink: Black Memento, Powder Pink
Stamp: A Good Day (Bunny), You're Inspiring (Sentiment)
Accessories: Circles Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 1 3/8" Scallop Punch, 1 1/8" Scallop Punch, Powder Pink 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
A Good Day Easter Treat Boxes Tutorial
1. You will need a piece of Powder Pink Cardstock , Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (Powder Pink), and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
2. Cut the Powder Pink Cardstock at 8" x 2".
3. Then score it from each end at 3 1/2".
4. Next, use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on each end.
5. Fold on the score lines to form the treat box base.
6. Make a Belly Band by cutting the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper at 6 1/2" x 1 1/2".
7. Score the Belly Band at 1", 3", 4", and 6".
8. Use adhesive to wrap and attach the Belly Band around the box base.
9. Embellish and fill with Easter Treats!