Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My Make It Monday Share is July 4th Treats created with the Stampin' Up! Wood Words stamp set and coordinating Wood Crate Framelits Dies. Not only are they Quick and Easy, but also, they can be customized to other Holidays as well! Have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- Two Wood Crate Bases can be die cut from one half sheet of Whisper White card stock.
- I used the star Stamp from the Woods Words set to decorate each crate.
- The Tag was created with the Wood Crate Framelits and was stamped using the Tabs For Everything stamp set.
- I used the Little Numbers Thinlits Dies and Circle Punches to add a focal point to each crate.
- I embellished with Real Red Ribbon..
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamp: Tabs For Everything, Wood Words
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Little Numbers Thinlits Dies (Retired), Big Shot, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 4 x 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bags, Real Red Ribbon (Retired), Candy
Happy July 4th!