Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is a Tutorial on how to make a Black-Eyed Susan Flower. These flowers were featured on yesterday's card. Not only are they quick and easy, but also they show how versatile the Daisy Flower Bundle can be!
Black-Eyed Susan Flower Tutorial
- Stamp 2 Daisies in Crushed Curry ink, on Crushed Curry card stock.
- Punch both flowers out using the Daisy Punch.
- Use the 1/2" Circle Punch to punch a circle from Early Espresso card stock.
- Emboss the Early Espresso Circle with the Soft Falling Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Snip the tops of both Daisy Flowers and layer them together using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Adhere the Embossed Early Espresso Circle on top.