Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm finally starting to get past my allergies and feeling much better. My Make It Monday share is a Thank You Card and Mini Coffee Cup Treats created with the Stampin' Up! Coffee Cafe stamp set and coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Dies. With this Bundle and the Coffee Break Suite, you can make cards and gifts for you coffee and tea loving friends and family!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper on the background layer. and Mini Coffee Cup.
- The Corrugated Elements coordinate with the Coffee Cup Wrap.
- By masking one of the sentiments in the stamp set, I was able to just add the word Friend.
- I embellished with the 1/4" Copper Trim and filled the Mini Coffee Cup with Coffee Treats.
- The Mini Coffee Cups and Stirrers can be found at webrestaurantstore.com
Early Espresso Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper Layer: 2" x 4 1/4"
Garden Green Card Layer: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White Card Layer: 4 1/4" x 3"
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green
Stamp: Coffee Cafe
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Corrugated Elements, 1/4" Copper Trim, Mini Coffee Cups