Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share is a Thinking of You Card created with the Stampin' Up! Succulent Framelits Dies. Jennifer Cerizo designed the original version, but I changed the colors, paper, and flower details to make it my own. Not only is this card easy to assemble, but also, it shows another way to use the Succulent Framelits Dies. Plus, these dies are at a great discount on the Retirement List!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the 2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack on the background layers.
- The flower was created using two of Succulent Framelits Dies.
- The sentiment comes from Window Shopping stamp set
- I embellished with a Metal Rimmed Pearl and Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon.
Peekaboo Peach Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Peekaboo Peach Card Layer: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White Card Layer: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Layers: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (Use a Corner Rounder on two corners)
Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Peekaboo Peach
Stamp: Window Shopping
Accessories: Succulents Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 3/4" Circle Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon