Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine doing some last minute Christmas shopping and also wrapping gifts. My Make It Monday share are these Quick and Easy Nail File Holders, created with the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board. I'm adding them to my coworkers gift bags at school. I used the Tin of Tags stamp set and Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper to decorate each one. Then I added School Themed Nails Files and embellished with Silver Ribbon. If you need some last minute gifts, a Free Tutorial is listed below!
Nail File Holder Measurements:
Real Red Base: 1 3/4" x 11"
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper Layer: 1 5/8" x 2"
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink: Real Red
Stamp: Tin of Tags
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Rhinestones (My Stash), Nail Files
Tin of Tags Nail File Holder Tutorial
1. You will need the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board, 1 Sheet of Real Red Card Stock, and the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch.
2. Cut the Real Red Card Stock at 1 3/4" x 11".
3. Then score it at 7 1/4", and 7 1/2".
4. Fold the scored bottom of the card stock up, and place the edge in the Envelope Punch Board at 4 1/2". Punch this side first.
5. Flip the card stock over and repeat on the other side. Your holder should look like this.
6. Use the Project Life Corner Rounder to round the edges of the holder and Designer Series Paper, then decorate.
7. Add your Nail File and tie with the 1/8" Silver Ribbon.