Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a set of Thinking of You Cards created with the Stampin' Up! Seaside Shore stamp set. This set highlights the By The Shore Designer Series Paper on Sale right now! I used the Seaside Textured Embossing Folder and Layering Squares to form all of the card focal points. I then stamped my sentiment and and adhered the coordinating fish images to each one. Next, I added accent strips to tie everything all together, and I finally embellished with Calypso Coral Baker's Twine. What's great is that all 4 cards only used 1 piece of 6 x 6 designer paper. Thank you Sylvia Durocher for this paper technique!
Calypso Coral Card Bases: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (2), 4 1/4" x 11" (2)
Mint Macaron Accent Strips: 1/2" x 6" (4)
Paper: Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, By The Shore Designer Series Paper
Ink: Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim
Stamp: Seaside Shore
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Seaside Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
4 Card One Sheet Wonder
1. You will need one piece of Designer Series Paper cut at 6" x 6".
2. Cut one piece of the Designer Series Paper at 1 3/4" x 5 1/2".
3. Cut the next piece of Designer Series Paper at 4" x 4".
4. You will then cut this piece diagonally to form 2 card layers.
5. The remaining piece of Designer Series Paper is 2" x 4 1/4" and does not need to be cut.