Good Afternoon Everyone! I wanted to share with you the cutest Gusseted Treat Bag created with the Stampin' Up! Num-Num stamp set and Stampin' Up! Banner Framelits Dies. Not only is it easy to assemble, but also it can be adjusted for different occasions. I used the Moonlight Designer Series Paper stack, which already has bag friendly measurements and the New In Color Blackberry Bliss with coordinating card stock, ink, and embellishments. I then finished it off by adding a scalloped edge and of course, a yummy treat! Look below to see a step by step picture tutorial on creating the bag,
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Scalloped Edge Punch, 2014 - 2016 In Colors Clothespins, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Num-Num Gusseted Bag Tutorial
*In this tutorial I will be using card stock to show you how the score lines should look. Because the card stock is thicker, I will also be using the Large Scallop Edgelit Die to embellish the edge.
1. You will need one sheet of card stock and the Large Scallop Edgelit Die.
2. Cut the card stock to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2".
3. Score the card stock at 1", 1 1/2", 2", 4", 4 1/2", 5".
4. Then turn the card stock and score at 1/2".
5. Use scissors to notch and cut the bottom tab.
6. Next cut the remaining two tabs on the sides.
7. Fold on the score lines and use adhesive to close.
8. You should now have a Gusseted Bag.
9. Use the Big Shot Machine and the Large Scallop Edgelit Die to embellish the top edge.
10. This is my finished bag that I decorated. I used the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack and Scallop Edge Punch.