Sunday, May 18, 2014
Sunday Share - Stampin' Up! Gifts of Kindness Fun Fold Card Tutorial
Good Evening Everyone! It's been a very busy weekend for me. I am down to my last few days of school and there is so much to do. However, I wanted to share with you a tutorial on how to make the Gift of Kindness Fun Fold Birthday card I posted last week. Not only is it easy to create, but as always, this Fun Fold can be adapted to other occasions!
1. You will need one sheet of Calypso Coral card stock, one sheet of Whisper White card stock, and the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
2. Cut the Calypso Coral card stock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". This is your card base.
3. Cut the Whisper White card stock to 9 1/2" x 5 1/4".
4. Next score the Whisper White card stock at 2 1/2", and 5 1/2".
5. Use a bone folder to crease the Whisper White card stock on the score lines.
6. Take the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and punch a little more than half way through the side panel on the Whisper White card stock.
7. Use adhesive to attach the back panel of the Whisper White card stock to the Calypso Coral card stock base.
8. Now decorate your card.