Good Evening Everyone! I am so excited that school is out for Summer and I get to take some time off to relax and of course stamp! My Saturday Share is a Graduation Card created with the Stampin' Up! Blue Ribbon stamp set. I stamped the grad hat and ribbon image with Black StazOn and I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch to punch it out. I then used the Stampin' Up! Sassy Salutations stamp set for my Congratulations sentiment. Finally, as an added touch, I created a coordinating envelope by stamping the grad hat image in the corner. I loved how it turned out! Bonus tip: Use the school's colors instead of Black and White!
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn
Stamp: Blue Ribbon, Sassy Salutations
Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Blue Ribbon Graduation Card Tutorial
2. Cut the Basic Black card stock at 4 1/4" x 9 3/4".
3. Score at 2 1/8".
4. Turn on the long side and make a tick mark at 2 1/8".
5. Fold the upper right corner to the score line and crease with a bone folder.
6. Repeat with the lower right corner.
7. You should have a scored X that looks like this.
8. Line the tick mark and the top of the X and cut at angle with the Stampin' Trimmer.
8. Repeat on the other side.
9. Your card stock should now look like this.
10. Take each side of the card and fold inward then crease with a bone folder.
11. Flip the top over to score line and crease again.
12. Cut one piece of Whisper White card stock at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".
13. Cut the other piece of Whisper White card stock at 3" x 4".
14. Use adhesive to attach the Whisper White card stock pieces to top and bottom of the card.
15. Add Sticky Strip under top of the card on both sides and press down to adhere.