Thursday, October 17, 2013
Try It Thursday - Stampin' Up Halloween Bash Treat Holders Created With The Envelope Punch Board
Good Evening Everyone! My Try It Thursday share are these adorable Treat Holders made with the Stampin' Up Halloween Bash stamp set and the Envelope Punch Board. Thank you Janet Wakeland for the directions! I used the Stampin' Up Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper for each holder then added my topper using the Stampin' Up Label Framelits and the "Eat if you Dare!" image from the Halloween Bash stamp set. Finally, I added a bat punch and Candy Dots for my embellishments. Not only were these treat holders easy to assemble, but also, they can be used for other occasions and events! Boo to you!
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Stamp: Halloween Bash
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Label Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Bat Punch, Candy Dots, Candy
1. You will need a piece of Designer Series Paper or card stock cut at 5" x 5" and the Envelope Punch Board.
2. Score the Designer Series Paper or card stock at 2 1/8" on the Envelope Punch Board, then punch it.
3. Move the Designer Series Paper over to the the 2 3/8" on the Envelope Punch Board and score and punch again.
4. Rotate the Designer Series Paper to the other side and repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Fold on all the score lines and use the Corner Rounder on the Envelope Punch Board to finish off the edges.
6. Use a Glue Dot of Sticky Strip to close the flaps, then add candy and embellish.