Good Afternoon Everyone! I can't believe 2012 is coming to an end already. As I started putting away my Christmas stamps and cards, I began thinking about what I want to accomplish creatively for 2013. From past experience, I knew to keep my goals simple and not set my self up for failure. I finally settled on 5 that I thought were the most important. I also picked one word that would be my running theme for the whole year. Have you thought about what your paper crafting goals will be for 2013? Leave a comment with your email address and be entered for a drawing for a FREE Stamping Up Paper Piercing Pack to be given away next Sunday.
Here are my goals:
- Donate cards to Operation Write Home.
- Reorganize my stamping space again and purge items I no longer use.
- Use more of the items I have left.
- Replenish my own personal stash of cards to have on hand for different occasions.
- Start and complete a Project Life style scrapbook for 2013.
My one word running theme for next year will be SIMPLIFY! It goes well with not only my paper crafting goals, but my personal life as well.