Happy Friday Everyone! As promised, I am posting the step by step instructions on how to make the Stampin' Up Toxic Treats candy holder I featured on yesterday. These are so easy to create; that you can make a bunch in one sitting. The only thing you will have to decide on is the candy to put inside!
1. You will need the Stampin' Up Label Framelit Dies, Big Shot Machine, Basic Black Card Stock, Sticky Strip Adhesive, and a hole puncher.
2. Use the number 5 Label Framelit Die to cut out two label shapes with the Big Shot Machine.
3. Take your paper trimmer and cut off the bottom of each of your label shapes.
4. Score each of the label shapes 3/8" from the bottom.
5. Use the red sticky strip adhesive to attach both of the label shapes to each other.
6. Take the hole puncher and punch two holes at the top of your candy holder.
7. Decorate your candy holder as desired and add candy!