Happy Hump Day Everyone! It is very windy and rainy from Hurricane Isaac,but I am holding down the fort! If you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, now is the perfect time! Plus, if you join my team by August 31, 2012, you will get the Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray Kit, a $60 value, for FREE! This is along with the added perks of being apart of the Stampin' Up Family. What better way to preserve your Halloween memories! For just $99 you get to choose $125 worth of brand-new products from the Annual or Holiday Catalogs and completely customize your starter kit.
Dates: August 1-31, 2012
Promotion Details: It’s always more fun to stamp with friends! When you join in August, you will get a Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit absolutely FREE—a $60 value! This exclusive kit contains the perfect elements of aspooktacular Halloween decoration!
*Project kit does not include ink
Things to Remember
- You may choose the language of your stamp set (English or French; Spanish speakers may choose the English set or Pedacitos espeluznantes [Spooky Bingo Bits in Spanish]).You may also choose wood- or clear-mount.
- The printer’s tray included in the kit is limited to this kit.
- New recruits who earn a kit will be able to order it with their first demonstrator order beginning September 1. New recruits will have until October 31 to redeem their free project kit.
- Once we have received the printer’s trays from our manufacturer, we will begin shipping the Howl-o-ween project kits with new demonstrators’ Starter Kits so that they do not need to place a separate order on September 1.
- For new demonstrators who do not receive their Howl-o-ween project kit with their Starter Kit, we will ship their project kit with their first demonstrator order beginning September 1. In addition, these new demonstrators will receive a $6.95 credit on their next commission to cover the cost of shipping the Howl-o-ween project kit. (Please note that the credit only covers minimum shipping costs; shipping costs above the minimum of $6.95 will not be reimbursed.)
- New recruits who do not receive their project kit with their Starter Kit, and who do not place a demonstrator order by October 31, we will automatically ship your project kit. However, please note that we cannot guarantee you will receive your stamp set preference (wood- or clear-mount).
- Paper IDA: Must be received in Stampin' Up! office by Friday, August 31, 2012; 6:50 PM (MT).
- Online IDA: Must be submitted by Friday, August 31, 2012; 11:50 PM (MT).
To take advantage of this great offer and join my team, click here.