Saturday, August 11, 2012
Friday Freebie - Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri Window Card Tutorial
Happy Saturday Everyone! I apologize for the late post. Yesterday was the First Day of School for me and it was very busy. It was also wonderful to see some of my past students and meet some of my new ones. I look forward to a great year! As promised, my Friday Freebie is a tutorial on how to make the window card I showcased on Thursday. These cards are so easy to create and make for an easy "WOW!".
1. You will need a sheet of Pumpkin Pie card stock, a piece of Whisper White card stock, the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.
2. Cut the Pumpkin Pie card stock at 4 1/4" x 11".
3. Fold and crease with a bone folder to make your card base.
4. Use the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch a circle at the top of the card front.
5. Take the same 1 3/4" Circle Punch and punch a circle in Whisper White card stock.
6. Now use the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch to punch a scallop around the circle.
7. You will now have a scallop circle that will fit the circle you punched on the front of your card.
8. Use adhesive to attach the scallop circle to the front of your card.
9. Stamp a sentiment on Whisper White card stock and punch it with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.
10. Use adhesive to attach your sentiment inside the card through the window.
11. Add your Designer Series Paper and other accessories to decorate.