Friday, August 31, 2012
Friday Freebie - Stampin' Up Blooming With Kindness Triple Time Stamping Tutorial
Good Morning Everyone! I am very happy to say that Hurricane Isaac has left the building! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers! My Friday Freebie is a tutorial on how to do the Triple Time Stamping Technique using the Stampin' Up Blooming With Kindness stamp set. Once you try this one time, you will not want to stop:) I made the same card in Raspberry Ripple for my mother, who will be celebrating her birthday this weekend. Give it a try and leave a comment to let me know if you like it!
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse
Stamp: Blooming With Kindness
Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon, Halve Back Pearls
1. You will need one sheet of Midnight Muse card stock, one sheet of Whisper White card stock and Dotto Adhesive.
2. Cut your Midnight Muse at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold to make your card base.
3. Next take the remaining Midnight Muse card stock and cut it at 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".
4. Cut your final piece of Midnight Muse card stock at 2 1/4" x 3 1/2".
5. Cut the first piece of Whisper White card stock at 4" x 5 1/4".
6. Cut your second piece of Whisper White card stock at 3" x 4 1/4".
7. Cut the final piece of Whisper White card stock at 2" x 3 1/4".
8. Each of the Whisper White layers will mat the Midnight Muse card stock like this.
9. Use Dotto adhesive to layer all three pieces of Whisper White card stock.
10. Take the flower image from the Blooming With Kindness stamp set and stamp all three layers randomly at one time.
11. Use Snail adhesive to alternately adhere the Midnight Muse card stock and the Whisper White stamped layers.
12. Embellish your card by adding an sentiment and ribbon.