Happy Friday Everyone! As promised, today I will be sharing how to make this Father's Day Card using the Stampin' Up Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper. There are very few materials involved, and warning, you will be addicted and want to make several!
For this tutorial, I will show how to make the shirt using solid card stock and designer paper for the tie.
You will need: one sheet of card stock (I used Midnight Muse), one sheet of designer paper (I used Comfort Cafe), a paper trimmer, and brads (I used Metal Brads and Antique Brads from Stampin' Up).
1. Cut the Midnight Muse card stock at 4" x 5 1/4".
4. Find the center and fold the ends in.
5. Set your shirt base aside and cut a piece of Comfort Cafe Designer Paper at 4" x 4".
8. Fold the point down 1" in the center.
11. Your are now have your designer paper tie.
12. Use glue dots to attach the tie to the card stock base and add metal brads to the collar.