Friday, April 20, 2012
Friday Freebie - Stampin' Up Simply Scored Bookmark Tutorial
Good Morning Everyone! Time for another Friday Freebie! My picture tutorial will show you how to make the Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch Bookmark I featured on Thursday. Once you start making them, it will be hard to put them down. Leave me a comment and let me know if you gave it a try!
You will need: card stock, the Stampin' Up Simply Scored Scoring Board, and the Stampin' Up Diagonal Plate
1. Cut your card stock 4" x 4".
2. Use the Stampin' Up Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate to score your card stock at 2".
3. Turn the card stock and score at 2" on the other side.
4. Fold your card stock on the score lines.
5. Embellish however you want. Look at my Thursday Post for measurements.