Friday, March 23, 2012
Friday Freebie - Stampin' Up You're My Type Post It Note Tutorial
Good Morning Everyone! My Friday Freebie is a tutorial on how to make the Stampin' Up You're My Type Post It Note Holder I shared on yesterday. You can make several of these in one sitting and they make wonderful gifts!
1. Start with Basic Black Card Stock cut at 8" x 3 1/4".
2. Then score the card stock at 3 1/4", 3 3/4", and 4 1/4".
3. Fold on the score lines and snip a 1" Fold from each end of the card stock.
4. Push the center section out to form the pen/pencil holder.
5. Add adhesive to the underside of the fold.
6. Decorate the front cover as desired and add a Post It Note Pad to the center. Finally add a pen or pencil to the holder. My strip of Poppy Parade card stock and Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper is cut at 7/8" x 3 1/4"