Happy Thursday Everyone! I have multiple requests on how I made the Stampin' Up Milk Carton Gift Box I posted on yesterday. They are quite easy to put together and the hardest thing will be deciding how to decorate each one. Enjoy!
1. You will need the Stampin' Up Milk Carton Bigz L Die, Big Shot, Cardstock, Ribbon ( I used 1/8" Baja Breeze), 1/8" paper punch, and sticky strip adhesive.
2. Take your cardstock and use the Big Shot Machine to cut out two milk carton pieces.
3. On each piece, cut off the last panel. Do not cut the end with the tab.
4. Put Sticky Strip Adhesive on each panel with the tab.
5. Attach both Milk Carton Panels together with the Sticky Strip Adhesive. This will start to form your box.
6. Use Sticky Strip Adhesive to secure the bottom of the box.
8. Take your ribbon, thread it through all of the holes, and tie it in a bow.
9. Decorate the rest of the Milk Carton Gift Box however you choose!
If you would like to purchase the products needed to create this project, click here!