Features & Benefits
- Manual, multipurpose die-cutting system
- Use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and baskets
- Great for cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, and more
- Cuts a variety of materials
- Portable; no electricity required
- Can be used with dies from any die manufacturer
- Big Shot machine comes with 2 Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Cutting Platform; all other dies and accessories are sold separately
- Steel-ruled (Bigz, Bigz Clear, Bigz L, Bigz XL, Originals, and Movers & Shapers) dies
- Cut through a variety of materials, such as Texture Cuts Wood Sheets, Window Sheets, On Board Long Board, and Décor Elements
- Use with Cutting Pads; Multipurpose Platform not required
- Chemically-etched (Clearlits, Decorative Strip, Embosslits, Sizzlits, Textured Impressions, Texturz Plates) dies
- Cut through Designer Series paper, card stock, or other thin materials
- Designed to cut through one sheet of paper or card stock at a time
- Use with Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform
- See Idea Book & Catalog for die images
Bigz and Bigz Clear Dies
- Die size: 5-1/2" x 6"
- Use with Standard Cutting Pads
- Bigz Clear dies are clear so you can easily position the die over the image you want to cut out
- Use with Standard Premium Crease Pad for dies with score marks
Bigz L Dies
- Die size: 6" x 8-3/4"
- Use with Standard or Extended Cutting Pads
- Use with Standard or Extended Premium Crease Pad for dies with score marks
Bigz XL and Bigz XL Movers & Shapers Dies
- Die size: 6" x 13-3/4"
- Use with Extended Cutting Pads
- Use with Extended Premium Crease Pad for dies with score marks
- Magnetic Movers & Shapers dies have moveable magnetic pieces that allow you to custom place a window in a card front
- Magnetic Movers & Shapers die size: 2-15/16" x 2-7/16"
- Essential for cutting with any die
- Can be turned over for twice the wear
- Standard Cutting Pads (for Bigz, Bigz Clear, Bigz L, Bigz XL, Clearlits, Embosslits, Originals, Sizzlits, and Textured Impressions): 8-7/8" x 6-1/8"
- Extended Cutting Pads (for Bigz L, Bigz XL, and Movers & Shapers dies): 14-5/8" x 6-1/8"
- Decorative Strip Cutting Pads (for Decorative Strip dies): 13" x 2-1/2"
- 1 pair per package
- 1 pair of standard cutting pads included with Big Shot machine
Standard Premium Crease Pad
- Creates subtle fold lines when used with rule-based dies that have score marks
- Standard Premium Crease Pad (for Bigz and Originals dies): 8-3/4" x 6-1/8"
- Extended Premium Crease Pad (for Bigz XL dies): 13-1/2" x 6-1/8"
- 1 pad and 2 shims per package
- Required for cutting with chemically-etched dies and dies from other manufacturers
- Instructions on platform explain how to use it
- Included with the Big Shot machine; not sold separately
Decorative Strip Spacer Platform
- Required for cutting with Decorative Strip dies
- Size: 13" x 2-5/8"
- 1 platform per package
Standard Texturz Impressions Pad
- Use with Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber when embossing with Texturz Plates
Size: 8-7/8" x 5-7/8"
- 1 pad per package
Texturz Silicone Rubber Pad
- Use with Texturz Impressions Pad when embossing with Texturz Plates
- Size: 7-3/8" x 5-3/4"
- 1 pad per package
- Can hold the Big Shot, cutting pads, and dies
- Approximate size: 14-1/2" x 12-1/2" x 13"
- Black and white with 2 outside pockets and multiple inner pockets
- Detachable strap for easy carrying
- Skid pads protect bottom of bag
- Made of polyester, vinyl, and nylon, with cast zinc rings and hooks
Stampin’ Up! logo on front
When using Bigz or Originals dies that have score marks, perforations, or lots of details, we recommend that you cut just one piece of paper at a time. Use the Premium Crease Pad with dies that have score marks for best results.
Steel-ruled dies have sharp edges—handle with care.
When cutting intricately-detailed images, paper (or other material) may become caught in the die. Remove carefully to prevent ripping.
Not all materials will work well with some designs. Experiment a bit with your dies and materials to make sure you get the cutting results you want.
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Big Shot Machine, click here! Enjoy!