1. You will need one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock.
2. Use a paper trimmer to make a card base of 4 1/4" x 8 1/2".
4. With the card closed and the fold on the left, score the card front from the bottom left corner of the card to the top right corner.
5. Fold the scored corner down to make the easel.
6. Embellish your card as desired. Just make sure the element on the front of your card is adhered to the bottom right portion of the card front and the not the entire front. Use a brad (which I used in this picture), button, punched scallop or any other small accessory to prop the easel.