1. You will need Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Sending Love Speciality Paper Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Pretty In Pink Classic Ink Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad, 2 buttons in the sizes of your circle punches, sponge dauber, Crystal Effects.
2. Use your 1" punch to punch out a circle from the Sending Love Speciality Paper.
4. Punch 3 1" circles from the Whisper White Cardstock, then punch 3 3/4" circles from the Whisper White Cardstock as well.
6. Use adhesive to attach the Sending Love Speciality Paper circle to the 1' stack and use adhesive to attach the Chocolate Chip circle to the 3/4" stack.
7. Take a sponge dauber and apply Pretty in Pink classic ink to the edges of the Sending Love Speciality paper circle stack. Then use the sponge dauber to apply Chocolate Chip classic ink to the edges of the Chocolate chip circle stack.
8. Use a paper piercer and the correct button size for each circle stack to make holes for your designer button.
9. Apply Crystal Effects on top of each designer button and let them dry. ( Drying time depends on how much Crystal Effects you applied).
10. Use your designer buttons on your project!