Hi Everyone! It's Technique Thurdsay and today's technique will show you how to dye white grograin ribbon using the Stampin' Pastels. This is quick and easy but also comes in handy when you don't have a particular color of ribbon. Enjoy!
1. You will need the Stampin' Pastels, a sponge dauber, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, and Acrylic Sealer.
2. Use the Sponge Dauber to apply the color of your choice to the whisper white grosgrain ribbon.
3. Flip your ribbon over and use the dauber to apply a second color.
4. Spray the dyed ribbon with Acrylic Sealer outside in a well ventilated area. This takes a few minutes to dry.
5. Flip the ribbon back over and apply Acrylic Sealer to the other side. Again, spray in a ventilated area and allow it to dry for a few mintues.
6. You now have dual colored ribbon.
7. Use your ribbon on your project!