Hi Everyone! I am so happy to receive the "Honest Scrap Award" from Ms. Dee of "Dee's Special Things! I had a bit of a rough day, so seeing this tonight uplifted my spirits. Thank you Ms. Dee for your inspiration, wisdom, and friendship!
Be sure to check out Ms. Dee's Blog:
O.K. Here are 10 Honest Things About Myself:
- My family is very important to me and I try to pray every morning!
- My mom and I talk every Saturday like clockwork!(If we miss a morning because of something else, it feels very strange).
- I love to papercraft be it scrapbooking or cardmaking!
- I love flowers. I did a paperbag album of my garden last year and now I need to start on this summers!
- I love, love, love, elephants! Did I say I love elephants?:) ( I have a game with my friends to see if they can guess how many elephants are in my house.)
- I have been a teacher going on 20 years now!
- I'm very loyal to my friends!
- I love helping others!
- I have way to many Cricut Carts! However, I know one day, I will need a specific cut, and all I have to do is look in my stash!:)
- I am a Stampin Up Convert! Creating things have been so much easy because everything coordinates. I don't have to waste time matching accessories.
I would like to nominate these 7 blogs in no particular order for this award as well:
Please post this award to your blog, thank the person who gave it to you and post a link to their blog, list 10 honest things about yourself, and finally nominate 7 other blogs accordingly.