Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is a Tutorial on how to make a Turkey Treat Box using the Stampin' Up! TakeOut Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, and Various Punches. By layering and adhering elements from each of these products, you can easily create this Turkey and so much more. This project shows how versatile dies and punches can be!
Paper: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamp: Itty Bitty Greetings
Accessories: Takeout Thinlits Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 1" Circle Punch, Blossom Builder Punch, Pretty Label Punch, Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon, Wiggly Eyes, Candy
TakeOut Thinlits Turkey Treat Box Tutorial
- Make the basic Take Out Box using the TakeOut Thinlits and Early Espresso card stock.
- Use the Pretty Label Punch for the body, the 1" Circle Punch for the Head, and the Blossom Builder Punch for the feet and waddle.
- Cut off one of the points from the Star to create the beak, and add wiggly eyes and part of the flower stem from the Bouquet Bunch Framelits to the head.
- Die Cut the Layering Circles Framelits for the Feathers, and adhere to the back of the box.
- Stamp the Sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and attach it with Mini Glue Dots
- Fill the Treat Box with candy and attach a Real Red Bow on top.