Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is a Tutorial on how to make a Jack-O-Lantern Treat Box using the Stampin' Up! TakeOut Thinlits, Cauldron Framelits, and Lemon Builder Punch. This was featured on Monday Post. By layering and adhering elements from each of these products, you can easily create this Treat Box and so much more. This project shows how versatile dies and punches can be!
TakeOut Thinlits Jack-O-Lantern Treat Boxes Tutorial
- Make the basic Take Out Box using the TakeOut Thinlits and Pumpkin Pie card stock.
- Use the Spiderweb Die in the Cauldron Framelits to create the face.
- Add a stem using the Banner Die in the Takeout Thinlits. Fold over and adhere to the top of the box.
- Use the Lemon Builder Punch to add leaves to the stem.
- Stamp the Sentiment from the Spooky Sweets stamp set and tie with Linen Thread.