Gorgeous Grape Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Call Me Clover Card Layer: 4 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White Card Layer: 4" x 4"
Paper: Call Me Clover, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Call Me Clover, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Stamp: Abstract Impressions, Detailed With Love (Sentiment)
Accessories: Delicate Lace Edgelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Stamparatus, Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Abstract Impressions Stamparatus Wreath Stamping Tutorial
1. You will need a Wreath Template, the Stamparatus, the Abstract Impressions stamp set, the Call Me Clover, Gorgeous Grape, and Highland Heather stamp pads, and 1 piece of Whisper White card stock.
2. Place the Wreath Template inside the Stamparatus and cut the Whisper White Card Stock at 4' x 4'. On this Template the Blue Line is for a 4' x 4' Wreath. Next, align the Solid Flower from the Abstract Impressions stamp set, inside the Blue Diagonal at top of the card stock.
3. Stamp the first flower image in Highland Heather.
4. Turn the Whisper White card stock to the Blue Diagonal at the top, and stamp again.
5. Repeat the same process until you have formed a Wreath with the flower.
6. Now place the Whisper White card stock in the starting position, and stamped the Detailed Flower Image in Gorgeous Grape, the darker shade.
7. Repeat until all the flowers are stamped again.
8. Use the Call Me Clover stamp pad and the leaf stamp to add details to the Wreath.
9. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels and the Sentiment to the center.
10. Add this panel to the card base to finish it off!