Good Morning Everyone! It's Tidy Up Tuesday and my focus is on Organizing Stampin' Up! Paper Scraps. We all have pieces of card stock left from cards and projects we've been working on. Some are big, some are small, and they need a cost effective and efficient way to store them. The Tutorial below will show you how to Organize your scraps, using a Low Tech and Budget Friendly method!
Organizing Stampin' Up! Paper Scraps
1. You will need an Expandable Pocket Folio (I found mine at a local craft store on sale for $6.00.), a box of Ziploc Gallon Freezer Bags (these are thick and sturdy), the Stampin' Up! Circle Tab Punch, and a Sharpie Marker.
2. Use the Circle Tab Punch to make Divider Tabs, in the Basic Colors of your scraps.
3. Next, add adhesive to each one and attach them to the plastic tabs in the Expandable Pocket Folio.
4. Finally, use the Sharpie Marker to label each of the Ziploc Gallon Freezer Bags, with the Stampin' Up! Color.
5. File the bags and your Paper Scraps are Organized! I love how this holds big and small pieces of paper, does not take up a lot of room, and is very portable!