Good Morning Everyone! My Thursday Tutorial are these Animal Cracker Treat Bags created with the Stampin' Up! Animal Outing stamp set and coordinating Animal Friends Thinlits Dies. Both of these products are apart of a Suite, which includes the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper. As an added Bonus, the Thinlits Dies will directly cut each animal from the Designer Series Paper, making this project Quick and Easy to assemble! Plus, this paper is included in the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale as well. Look below for the Free Tutorial!
Treat Bag Topper Measurements:
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper: 3" x 6" (Score at 3")
Paper: Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Animal Outing Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Animal Outing
Accessories: Animal Friends Thinlits Dies, Apron Builder Framelits Dies (heart), Layering Circles Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Tailored Tag Punch, Call Me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Cellophane Bags, Animal Crackers
Animal Outing Animal Cracker Treat Bags Tutorial
1. You will need 2 sheets of the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper, 1 sheet of Call Me Clover card stock, 1 sheet of Whisper White card stock, the Animal Friends Thinlits Dies, the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Cellophane Bags, and Animal Crackers.
2. Cut 1 Sheet of the Animal Expeditions Designer Series Paper into 3" x 6" pieces. You can get 8 Treat Bag Toppers from 1 Sheet.
3. Score and Fold at 3". Use the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and Big Shot Machine to die cut 8 Call Me Clover Scallop Circles and 8 Whisper White Layering Circles.
4. Next, use the Animal Friends Thinlits Dies, and Big Shot Machine to directly cut each animal from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper.
5. Finally, fill the Cellophane Bags with Animal crackers and then use Adhesive to attach each animal to each of the Toppers. Staple the Bags shut and Decorate!