Good Morning Everyone! It's Tidy Up Tuesday and today my focus is on Organizing Stampin' Up! 6" x 6" Embossing Folders. Available in Standard size or 3D Dynamic, they are perfect for adding texture to paper quickly. Now if you are like me, these Embossing Folders can become quite addicting and soon, you will accumulate several of them. The Tutorial below will show you how to not only store your collection, but keep a handy inventory of each Texture as well!
Organizing Stampin' Up! 6" x 6" Embossing Folders
1. You will need an Iris Card Keeper Case, Sharpie Marker, Label Machine (I use the Brother P-Touch), the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, and Whisper White Card Stock.
2. Use the Label Machine to add labels to the front and inserts of the Iris Card Keeper. I used labels such as Patterns or Floral for example.
3. Next, take the Sharpie and mark the names of each Embossing Folder on the front.
4. Now take the Whisper White Card Stock, cut it into 2" strips, and punch it with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Emboss each one and add the corresponding label.
5. Then, file each Embossing Folder in the appropriate category.
6. Finally, add a 1" Album Ring through each tag. You can add to this as your collection continues to grow!