Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tutorial is a Candy Box created with the Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Dreams stamp set, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, and the Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies.This a Case from a Swap I received at OnStage 2018. However, I changed the colors, designer series paper, and die cut image for an alternative look. Not only is it easy to assemble, but also it can be used throughout the year. Look below for the Free Tutorial!
Candy Box Measurements:
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack Layer: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Window Sheet Layer: 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Window Sheets, Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack,
Ink: Berry Burst
Stamp: Dragonfly Dreams
Accessories: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Candy
Dragonfly Dreams Candy Treat Box Tutorial
1. You will need l piece of Berry Burst card stock, 1 piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack, 1 piece of Window Sheet, the Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies, the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, and Big Shot machine.
2. Use the Big Shot and Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies to die cut the candy Box top and bottom. Cut the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper at 4 1/2" x 2 1/2".
3. Adhere the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper to the box top.
4. Next, use the Layering Ovals and Big Shot machine to make the oval window.
5. Layer an Oval Framelit inside a Scallop Oval Framelit to create the oval scallop border.
6. Use adhesive to attach the scallop oval border and window sheet layer to the box top.
7. Fold on all the score lines and use adhesive to attach the box top to the box bottom.
8. Decorate and fill your Candy Box with treats!