Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tutorial is how to make the Fruit Basket Lip Balm Holders I shared on Monday. I used the Stampin' Up! Fruit Basket stamp set, Tutti-frutti 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper, and coordinating card stock to form the sleeve and holder base. Then I embellished with ribbon and tags. Not only are they quick and easy, but also they make a cute little gift for any occasion!
Fruit Basket Lip Balm Holder Tutorial
1. You will need 1 sheet of Daffodil Delight card stock and 1 sheet of Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper.
2. Cut the Daffodil Delight card stock at 2" x 4".
3. Next, score it at 5/8" on all sides.
4. Cut up to the score lines in each corner.
5. Fold and use adhesive on all the tabs.
6. For the Sleeve, cut the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper at 3 1/2" x 2 3/4".
7. Next, score it at 3/4", 1 3/8", 2 1/4", and 2 7/8".
8. Fold on the score lines and use adhesive to keep the ends together.
9. Insert the base into the sleeve.
10. Add your embellishments.