Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is an In Colors Easter Bunny Treats Tutorial using the Stampin' Up! Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper. Cased from Birgit Seidler, I changed the colors, embellishments, and added a Bunny face using the Bunny Buddies Paper Pumpkin stamp. Not only are they Quick and Easy, but also a great way to use up paper from your stash!
In Colors Easter Bunny Candy Nugget Treats Tutorial
1. You will need 1 piece of the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack, 1 piece of Whisper White card stock, Bunny Buddies March 2017 Paper Pumpkin stamp, 1" Circle Punch, and the Tree Builder Punch.
2. Cut the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper at 1" x 12" and another piece at 1" x 3".
3. Use adhesive to wrap the Candy Nugget with the 1" x 3" piece of designer paper. Then punch a 1" Circle in Whisper White card stock and stamp the Easter Bunny Face. Embellish it with a flower from the Tree Builder Punch.
4. Take the 1" x 12" piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper and score it at 2", 5 1/2", 6 1/2", and 10".
5. Fold on the score lines and add adhesive to the end tabs.
6. Use Whisper White Baker's Twine to tie the "ears" together. Buff out each ear.
7. Finally, attach the Easter Bunny Face with a glue dot.