Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share are these adorable Mini Easter Baskets created with the Stampin' Up! A Good Day stamp set, and the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. Not only are they Quick and Easy, but also you can customize them for other occasions as well. A Free Tutorial is listed below and I wish you a Happy Easter!
Mini Easter Basket Measurements:
Powder Pink Basket Base: 5" x 5" (Score at 1 1/2" on all sides)
Powder Pink Handle: 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Paper: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento, In Colors 2017-2019 Markers (Powder Pink)
Stamp: A Good Day
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie
A Good Day Mini Easter Baskets Tutorial
1. You will need 1 sheet of Powder Pink card stock.
2. Cut 1 piece of card stock at 5" x 5", and another piece at 1/2" x 8 1/2" for the handle.
3. Next, score the 5" x 5" piece of card stock at 1 1/2" on all sides.
4. Then cut to the center score line in each of the corners.
5. Use Adhesive to add 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" squares of Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper to each corner.
6. Fold the corners in on each side and then use a mini stapler to keep them together.
7. Attach the handle with Mini Glue Dots.