Good Morning Everyone! My Tuesday Tip is a Quick and Easy Tutorial on creating Pie with the Stampin' Up! Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder. Erica Cerwin originated this technique. You only need a few supplies, and the sky is the limit to how many kinds of pie you can design!
Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder Pie Tutorial
1. You will need the Stampin' Up! Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and piece of Soft Suede card stock.
2. Insert the Soft Suede card stock into the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot Machine. Since this embossing folder is thicker, you only need one clear plate when you make your sandwich.
3. Next, place one of the Stitch Shapes Framelits on the embossed card stock and also run it through the Big Shot Machine.
4. Then place one of the Layering Circles Framelits on Plain Soft Suede card stock, and die cut a scalloped circle.
5. Use adhesive to attach the Basket Weave Stitch Shapes Circle to the Plain Scalloped Circle.
6. You can also color the pie filling using a marker.
7. Finally. add your pie to cards and other projects!