Good Morning and Happy Labor Day! My Make It Monday share is a Teacher Gift created with the New Stampin' Up! The Little Things stamp set and Mini Pizza Boxes. Not only do both of these products coordinate with the Layering Circles and Layering Squares Framelits dies, but also, the Food Safe Mini Pizza Boxes can hold 3"x 3" cards, gift cards, and treats for a variety of occasions!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- I used the Layering Squares Framelits dies to decorate the top of the Mini Pizza Box.
- The apples and star were punched from the Tree Builder Punch.and a retired Star Punch.
- The teacher sentiment comes from the A Sara Thing Paper Pumpkin Kit. You can also use the World's Best Trophy stamp set as an alternative.
- I wrapped each chocolate nugget with teacher inspired designer paper from my stash.
- I embellished with Old Olive Baker's Twine and a Rhinestone Jewel.
Mini Pizza Box Measurements:
Real Red Box Top Layer: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Real Red Box Side Layers: 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Candy Nugget Paper Layers: 1" x 3"
Paper: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Real Red
Stamp: A Sara Thing, The Little Things
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Mini Pizza Boxes, Star Punch (retired), Tree Builder Punch, Old Olive Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Candy Nuggets