Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share is a Fall Card created with the Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons stamp set, and coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies. With this Bundle and the Color Theory Suite, you can design cards and projects for the entire year!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack on the background.
- The leaves were stamped in Crushed Curry ink. I stamped off to get the lighter shades.
- The scallop border was created using a die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
- I embellished with Whisper White Baker's Twine and Rhinestones.
Early Espresso Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack Layer: 5" x 2 3/8"
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Stamp: Colorful Seasons
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones