Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited that the New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is live today! My Try It Thursday share is a Note Card Gift Set created with the Wood Woods stamp set and coordinating Wood Crate Framelits Dies. With this Bundle and other products in the Wood Textures Suite, you can bring the look of the outdoors inside with natural, rustic patterns!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The Wood Crate Framelits Dies and Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack form the Wood Crate Base.
- I used the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies on the Note Card layers.
- Coordinating Wood Crate Framelits Dies cut the rooster, heart, and star.
- The sentiment was stamped and punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- I embellished with a Delicate White Doily and Linen Thread.
Note Card Measurements:
Whisper White Note Cards Base: 3" x 6"
Brights Card Stock Layers: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White Card Stock Layers: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Black Memento, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Stamp: Wood Words
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Delicate White Doilies, Clothespin, Linen Thread