Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share is a Flag Card created with the Stampin' Up! Timeless Textures and Work of Art stamp sets. Not only is it Quick and Easy, but also, it can be used for other holidays as well. Celebrate the Red, White, and Blue!!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the Timeless Textures stamp set on the red stripes and Work of Art on the blue.
- The largest star was die cut from the Wood Crate Framelits Dies, while the others were created using a star punch.
- The Large Numbers Framelits Dies and Triple Banner Punch formed the sentiment layer.
- I embellished with Brights Enamels Dots (Real Red stars)..
Night of Navy Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Real Red Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamp: Timeless Textures, Work of Art
Accessories: Large Numbers Framelits Dies, Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Star Punch, Brights Enamel Shapes