Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share is a Father's Day Card created with the Stampin' Up! Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set, and coordinating Pocket Framelits Dies. The extra stitching stamps and accessories in this Bundle help you make quick and easy Pocket Cards. Plus, you can tuck in a Gift Card for an added treat!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- The belt loops with created with one of the stitching stamps.
- I used Guy Greetings for the sentiment.
- Stampin' Dimensionals gives the Pocket depth.
- I embellished with Regal Enamel Shapes, in Night of Navy, to make the pocket more authentic.
Night of Navy Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Crumb Cake Card Layer: 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Night of Navy Card Layer: (2) Pieces 1/2" x 1 1/2
Paper: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp: Guy Greetings, Pocketful of Sunshine
Accessories: Pocket Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Regal Enamel Shapes (Night of Navy)